Saturday, May 26, 2012

Indecision / Indifference TEST!!

So I never used to care about getting test presses.  The way I looked at it, it was almost pointless.  It was expensive and extremely difficult to accomplish.  Nowadays i feel differently and it's an odd sense of accomplishment owning a record that i never thought i would own. This is a prime example of that accomplisment. The Indecision / Indifference TEST PRESS limited to 5 copies.

This popped up on ebay sometime last week.  I caught it at 3 days, and I have an alert for any Indecision record that comes up on ebay (thanks to Nick for teaching me how to do this) and I caught this before the alert did.  Which leads me to believe it was a short auction, which is odd for a test press since you would want maximum exposure to get as much money as possible.  Fine by me though because I think i got off easy on the price with this one.

The seller was awesome enough to include a regular pressing of the 7" also, which now replaces the one I already had that was not in the best of condition.  This is now the second Indecision record that I have that is limited to 5, the other being the split with Shutdown with the cut/paste copied cover. 
Indecision is actually playing tonight in the Village in NYC. Dont know who the first band is, but it's essentially a 90's show.  I cant wait to see Indecision, see you in the pit.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh jeez dude. I'm sorry. I'm the reason you paid 66 bucks for that hahah. We need to communicate more. I actually offered the dude 50 to take it down. No dice. Well, you wanted it more than me, you deserve it more than me. Good grab man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no worries bud, it's bound to happen!

      Delete