Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LI heavy hitter

Lately I've been really choosy about what shows I go to. So choosy that I hadnt gone to a hardcore show for 6 months til Indecision played in the city. After that I decided to go to the Bottom Out record release show, with Incendiary and Shipwreck!   I, like an idiot, didnt go to the merch table til after the show and they had sold out of the record release cover, so i got this light/milky blue out of 200. It looks great and its clear Harvcore cares about vinyl quality.  I need to get the other 2 colors and the record release cover now.



The show was awesome and people went nuts for Bottom Out, which is to be expected since it was their record release show. Incendiary had probably the best reaction I've seen yet, seriously I've been seeing that band since almost day 1 and their reactions get better and better. Finally the almighty Shipwreck played.  They hadn't been on LI since maybe 07 or 08, and I hadn't seen then since the last Have Heart show in 09, so I was most excited for their set as they were one of the first hardcore bands I really got into.  Their set ripped and i felt like it was 2006 again.  Sadly, Shipwreck brought no merch with them.  I guess since they rarely play anymore it doesnt make sense to have merch made.

No comments:

Post a Comment