Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Age

The more I read record collecting blogs, the more I end up searching ebay for random records that I don't have.  These 2 records from New Age are a result of this. I picked both up from the same seller for less than 12 bucks.

First up we got the Mouthpiece "Face Tomorrow" 7".  This record has Cinder on it, which is arguably the best Mouthpiece song there is.  When i saw them at Santos last fall and they played it you know i was climbing and singing along. Nothing crazy about the vinyl itself.  The insert flips open to be double long which is cool.



Next i got the Mean Season "bleed to me" 7".  I don't really know anything about Mean Season besides the fact that they are a 90's hardcore band and are fucking awesome.  This record is clear vinyl out of 400, first pressing! Actually, the record has a little bit of that coke bottle coloring to it so its somewhere in between.



The insert on this one also folds out,  I think it looks much better than the Mouthpiece one.

No comments:

Post a Comment