Sunday, January 20, 2013

War All The Time

 
Thursday is one of the first 2 bands that I first started listening to when i got into "alternative" music. It was them and Taking Back Sunday that opened the doors for me.  Ill never forget the first Thursday show i went to, as it was my first real show ever and TBS also played. It was in january 2002 at the Sahara (rip) in Syosset on Long Island.  The whole show was such a blur but I remember it being amazing and I was immediately hooked.  Anyway, I've followed thursday's material and pretty much loved everything.  I slept on buying a copy of War all the Time when it came on out Vinyl, but a recent trip to hot topic in november(not that recent i guess) led me to buy the Hot Topic exclusive color of it. 
RIP Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment